|Council gives OK to first reading of FY15 budget|
Brandon’s 2015 general fund budget is heading toward a $400,000 boost over last year, thanks to increased sales tax revenue. Up from $4.9 million in 2014, the Brandon City Council is on schedule to approve the $5.3 million budget next week. | Full Story
Police report: 9/17
Friday, Sept. 12
• Public assist in 700 block of East Holly Boulevard.
• Two-vehicle accident in 300 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, $1,000.
• Gas skip reported in 1000 block of North Splirock Bouevard, advised.
• Assist Sheriff’s office with a hit-and-run accident, occurred in county.
• Suspicious activity in 1700 block of South Parkview Boulevard, gone on officer’s arrival, unable to locate.
• 911 hang-up in area of 1000 block of East Ash Street, area searched, unable to locate.
Saturday, Sept. 13
• Fraud reported in 300 block of South Seventh Avenue, advised.
• Late report of a weapons violation in 910 block of North Snowberry Avenue, under investigation.
• Report of illegal dumping in 1400 block of East Rushmore Drive, advised.
• Found property in 2700 block of East Sunrise Court.
• Family dispute in 100 block of South Teton Drive, checked OK, advised.
• Suspicious activity in 1800 block of West Ashton Trail, checked OK.
Sunday, Sept. 14
• CHINS reported in 1300 block of East Custer Parkway, advised.
• Medical emergency in 1710 block of South Mulberry Avenue, turned over to MED-Star.
Monday, Sept. 15
• Motorist assist in 300 block of North Splitrock Boulevard.
• Public assist in 300 block of South Splitrock Boulevard.
• Assist Sheriff’s office in 210 block of North Pasque Flower Trail.
• Public assist in 200 block of South Country Club Avenue.
• Report of a reckless driver in 710 block of East Maywood Street, located and advised.
Tuesday, Sept. 16
• Stolen vehicle reported in 700 block of South Eighth Street, under investigation.
• 911 hang-up in 120 block of South Fourth Avenue, checked OK.
• Theft from a motor vehicle reported in 1210 block of East Beechnut Street, under investigation.
• Found child in 200 block of East Cedar Street, located parent.
• Lost property reported in 1600 block of East Keystone Drive, located.
• Hit-and-run accident reported in 700 block of East Holly Boulevard, under investigation.
• Report of a reckless driver on 482nd Avenue, located at North Sioux and Redwood boulevards, advised.
• Noise disturbance in 1700 block of West Frontier Street, checked OK, unfounded.
• Brandon Robert Steuck, 21, arrested for warrant service.
• Assist Sheriff’s office with injury accident, occurred in county. | Full Story
|10:55 am||City, county, school surplus sale is Saturday|
|10:54 am||BCF seeks Community Spirit Award nominees|
|10:53 am||BVSD Early Childhood Developmental Screening is Thursday|
|10:52 am||BVHS class gatherings planned|
|9:58 am||'Rumpelstiltskin' puppet show at Brandon Library today|