Police report: 12/20
Thursday, Dec. 19
• Assist FBI with warrant service in 900 block of East Redwood Boulevard.
• Truancy reported in 300 block of South Splitrock Boulevard.
• Public assist in 2000 block of South Sioux Boulevard.
• Two-vehicle accident in 200 block of East Holly Boulevard, $1,100,
• Hit-and-run accident in 610 block of North Needles Drive, under investigation.
• Assist Sioux Falls Police with locating a subject in 1300 block of East Keystone Drive, unable to locate.
• Alarm in 300 block of South Splitrock Boulevard, checked OK, unfounded.
• Medical emergency in 400 block of East Beechnut Street, turned over to MED-Star.
• Motorist assist at I-90 and North Splitrock Boulevard.
• One-vehicle accident in 1600 block of South River Oak Avenue, $100.
• Medical emergency in 1720 block of South Mulberry Avenue, turned over to MED-Star.
• Stray dog in 200 block of North Crystal Place.
• Barking dog in 500 block of North Teton Drive.
This week, the Brandon Police issued 24 citations and 12 warnings. | Full Story